What Would Matter When The Curtain Of Time Is Drawn?
Scripture: I have fought a good fight, I have finished my course, I have kept the faith: Henceforth there is laid up for me a crown of righteousness…. 2 Timothy 4:7-8
Thought For The Day: It is not the testimony we share on earth that matters most but whether our testimony at the end of life is that we missed hell and made Heaven.
We have been on the journey of exploring what would matter when everything on earth ceases to matter; when the cars you drive, the houses you owned, or the money you made, do not matter anymore.
A time will come when there would be no church service, no prayer and fasting, no business or partying; the curtains of time shall be drawn and we will step into eternity and the things that would matter at that moment are the things that matter most in life.
Today, we are going to see the remaining things that matter most in life.
1. Making Heaven: It is not the testimony you share on earth that matters most but whether your testimony at the end of life is that you missed hell and made Heaven. It is not about the testimony that God gave you money, a car, the fruits of the womb or healings; thank God for those testimonies but the testimony that we missed hell and made Heaven at the end of life is what matters most. Anyone who is not working towards that is wasting his or her life on earth.
2. Eternal Celebration: It is not how much of God’s goodness we celebrate on the earth, but whether we would be part of the eternal celebration in Heaven, the marriage supper of the Lamb; that is what matters most.
Beloved, the greatest fulfilment one can experience in life is in doing the things that matter most in life. Ending with terrible regrets at the end of life is inevitable if one is not committed to doing what matters most in life.
Remember this: It is not the testimony we share on earth that matters most but whether our testimony at the end of life is that we missed hell and made Heaven.
1. Live with the consciousness of eternity.
2. Let the Word of God and your conscience justify every action you take in life.
3. Refuse to disobey the Word of God and the prompting of the Spirit.
4. Always seek God for who He is, not what He can give you.
FOR FURTHER UNDERSTANDING, GET THIS MESSAGE: WHAT MATTERS MOST IN LIFE
Prayer: Father, my life is in Your Hands. Do with me as it pleases You LORD. Let my existence on earth bring You joy continually, LORD, in Jesus’ Name.
Quote: Any steps taken outside God is a step into disaster. Culled from 21 FOOLISH THINGS PEOPLE DO by Dr Paul Enenche.
Daily Reading: 2 Chronicles 35:1 to 36:23, 1 Corinthians 1:1 to 17, Psalm 27:1 to 6, Proverbs 20:20 to 21
Amazing Fact: One spoonful of matter from a neutron star would weigh about a billion tons.
Today In History: 04/08/1984 – the Republic of Upper Volta changed its name to Burkina Faso
Dunamis International Gospel Centre (DIGC), is a powerfully anointed church, headquartered at Abuja, Nigeria, with Dr Paul and Dr Becky Enenche, as the Senior Pastors. It is a power-packed arena where God’s Presence, Principles and Power are at work for the salvation, healing and restoration of human destinies and dignities.