What Matters Most In Life – Avoiding The Wrong Pursuit by Paul Enenche
Scripture: For what is a man profited, if he shall gain the whole world, and lose his own soul? or what shall a man give in exchange for his soul? Matthew 16:26
Thought For The Day: It is possible to work for God and not walk with God, and still end in hell.
It is certain that when we do not know what matters most in life, we end up wasting life’s energy in the wrong pursuit. Therefore, in order to avoid the wrong pursuit in life, knowing and doing what matters most in life is crucial.
Today, we are looking at more of the things that matter most in life.
1. Eternal deposits: It is not the amount of money in your bank account but the eternal deposits in your kingdom account with God that matters most. You may have billions in your earthly bank account but zero in your account with God in Heaven, that is a waste (Mathew 16:26).
2. Making a difference in time and in eternity: It is not the income you make on the earth but the difference you make in time and in eternity, that is, the lives you allowed God to change through you that is what matters most.
3. Quality of Eternal Crown: It is not the cost of your hair style but the quality of the crown that awaits you in eternity that matters most.
4. Intimacy with God: It is not just how active you are for God in service but how intimate you are with Him that matters most. It is possible to work for God and not walk with God, and still end in hell.
Beloved, in order to avoid wasting your time and energy on the wrong pursuits, focus on the things that matter most in life.
Remember this: It is possible to work for God and not walk with God, and still end in hell.
1. Are you on a wrong pursuit in life? Make a U-turn to the right one.
2. Would your daily activity lead you to Heaven or hell? Answer the question and endeavor to make the right decision.
3. Make up your mind to be intimate with God; avoid the life of sin and maintain the life of worship and the study of the Word.
FOR FURTHER UNDERSTANDING, GET THIS MESSAGE: WHAT MATTERS MOST IN LIFE
Prayer: LORD, I am lost without You. Please guide me in Your path of righteousness, O LORD, in Jesus’ Name.
Quote: When you spend time with God, the things in your life that can take you to hell become exposed, and you have the opportunity to repent of them. Culled from WHO ARE YOU? by Dr Paul Enenche.
Daily Reading: 2 Chronicles 33:14 to 34:33, Romans 16:10 to 27, Psalm 26:1 to 12, Proverbs 20:19
Amazing Fact: About 275 million new stars are born every day.
Today In History: 03/08/1678 – Robert LaSalle built the Le Griffon, the first known ship built on the Great Lakes
Dunamis International Gospel Centre (DIGC), is a powerfully anointed church, headquartered at Abuja, Nigeria, with Dr Paul and Dr Becky Enenche, as the Senior Pastors. It is a power-packed arena where God’s Presence, Principles and Power are at work for the salvation, healing and restoration of human destinies and dignities.