CHANGING LEVELS IN GRACE
TOPIC: CHANGING LEVELS IN GRACE
Scripture :2 Peter 3: 18. But grow in grace, and in the knowledge of our Lord and Saviour Jesus Christ. To him be glory both now and for ever. Amen.
Beloved, I welcome you to another Moment of Daily Encounter with the word of His grace! We give praise and thanks to God for bringing us to The end of May! As we bring the subject of grace to a close today, there’s need for us to understand that it is God’s desire for us to move from one level of grace to another. And as such our topic today is, “changing levels in grace.”
We have dimensions of grace. This dimensions speak of manifold grace, that is grace of many sides (1Pet.4:10); it includes:
1. Grace for Salvation: (Titus 2:11). It is grace for entire humanity. It is given to every man irrespective of your race and colour under the earth. Without this grace salvation is not possible.
2. Grace for service (1Cor. 15:10). It is given to carry out a particular service in the body of Christ. For example singing, preaching, prayer, healing, deliverance, etc! Whatever category of ministry/service you have been called into in the body of Christ, you will need grace to carry out your assignment.
However, the grace for assignment also comes in levels, it includes:
1. General grace(Acts 14:26)
2. Great grace (Acts 4:33)
3. Exceeding grace (2Cor. 9:14)
It is changing in this levels from general grace to great grace and from great grace to exceeding grace that God desires for everyone of us.
But many are not willing to change level because they are not willing to do what will bring about change in levels.
Please note that until you grow up spiritually, don’t expect a change in any level of grace you are currently enjoying.
How do we change levels in grace?
1. It is by impartation. Honour or serve a carrier of grace and his grace will rub off on you. Spend time with a carrier and be imparted! Jesus spent three and half years to teach his disciples but used only one service for impartation. Jesus imparted His disciples by breathing on them:
John 20: 22. And when he had said this, he breathed on them, and saith unto them, Receive ye the Holy Ghost:
As soon as Jesus breath on them, grace was imparted into them and they went every where serving the purpose of the kingdom.
Another way of imparting grace is through hand laying. Moses imparted Joshua by laying his hand on him (Deut.34:9).
Beloved, to hang around a grace carrier is to be imparted. To serve a grace carrier is to call forth the grace you are serving to be duplicated in your life.
2. It is by revelational knowledge of Jesus Christ(2Pet.3:18). It will interest you to know that your current level is a function of your revelation of Jesus Christ who is the embodiment of grace. How much of Jesus you know determines the grace you commands.
Hear this :
_John 1: 14. And the Word was made flesh, and dwelt among us, (and we beheld his glory, the glory as of the only begotten of the Father,) full of grace and truth. 16. And of his fulness *have all we received, and grace for grace.
Jesus Christ is the word made flesh! You will observe grace for grace meaning grace from one level to another. Do you desire a change of status, then get to know Jesus!
Our anchor scripture (1Pet3:18) reveals how to change levels in grace. It is growing in the revelational knowledge not just quoting scriptures. It is becoming like Christ not just marking time in church. It is standing for the truth like Christ, it is possessing the mind of Christ. It is acting like Christ. It is loving like Christ.
Therefore, let your life be transformed on a consistent basis via the light of the word of God that is coming to you daily, you will be surprised how you shift levels in grace. You grow up spiritually and grace will grow with you.
Remember this: Heaven is real and hell is real. Your choice today determines where you will spend eternity tomorrow.
– Father thank you for your word to me today.
– Lord, I make up my mind to grow in grace by growing in knowledge as I search for light from your word in Jesus name.
Prophetic Declaration :
– I prophesy a change of status today in the name of Jesus.
– Receive a shift in levels in the name of Jesus
From your brother Alex
God bless you.